James say this about their 10X Flute
Trevor James 10x flute is a very free blowing instrument which
helps the new flute player to learn at a much quicker pace. A
perfect first flute for the new flute player or those returning
to playing after a few years away.
Trevor James 10x flute is available in two options
- Straight headjoint model –
a standard concert flute model
- Curved and straight headjoint
model – a 10x flute with both curved and straight headjoints.
The perfect investment for the smaller player as they will
start on the curved head and simply swap to the straight
headjoint when they are ready.
- New advanced headjoint features
- Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player
in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Double skin yellow pads -
Carefully worked by our technicians to give an accurate
airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance
of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under
the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- New triple plated finish (We
believe this technique to be unique) – a double layer of
silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability
to the silver finish of each instrument.
- All-in-one ‘Prolite' case
with shoulder strap and handle
- Fine care and attention to
the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during
manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians
to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of
all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive
feel to the student.