B&S Challenger 3131/2 Piccolo Trumpet
B&S Challenger 3131/2 Piccolo Trumpet in Bb/A, Silver plated finish, Hand hammered one piece bell, Bronze springs, Challenger Monel pistons, Nickel silver outer slides, 3rd valve slide trigger, Bb-and A-leadpipe, Bore: 11.8 mm (0.465″), Bell diameter: 100 mm (3.937″), Outfit includes case and mouthpiece.
- Key: High Bb/A
- Bore: .465″ / 11,81 mm
- Bell: 3.937″ yellow brass / 100 mm
- Valves: 4 top-sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Water keys: 2 lever-style, forged (3rd and 4th valve slide)
- Features: 2 lead pipes (A and Bb), long bell, 3rd valve slide trigger
- Outfit: Double hard wood-shell case, mouthpiece, valve oil, slide grease, cleaning cloth and rod
- Finish: silver-plated
The love of music and the deep understanding of musicians and the demands on their instrument are the foundation of our work. We speak the language of musicians, listen to them carefully and do everything to ensure that their wishes in the manufacturing of instruments are fully implemented. We are conscious of tradition – on the basis of a 250-year experience.
And we do it competently – with craft mastery, sensitivity and flexibility as well as modern manufacturing processes. Here, we share in all divisions the passion for music and the perfect sounds. Only then can we build brass instruments of the highest quality.