Schreiber 5013 Short Reach Bassoon
- Short action keys especially made for children’s hands.
- Ergonomically adapted keywork – extending several keys on the wing joint.
- Standard sized body – no loss of tone or resonance.
- 22 silver plated keys including high-D key.
- High mounted F. F# and Ab touchpiece.
- Closed ring key on the wing joint.
- Longer A, C# and whisper key touchpiece.
- High mounted C# and Eb touchpiece on the long joint.
- 4 rollers, F-Ab, C#-Eb.
- 10 year old alpine maple wood body.
- Special epoxy resin lining in the wing and over the Ab tonehole in boot joint.
- 2 hand hammered, soldered and bent bocals, silver plated.
- Durable Backpack case.