Buffet R13 Eb Clarinet
The Buffet R13 Eb Clarinet comes equipped with a case, to protect the instrument during travel, as well as a ligature and reed. The clarinet is made from Grenadilla wood (often referred to as African Blackwood) and features silver plated keywork, an adjustable thumb rest, blue steel springs and double fish skin pads. This model even comes with the popular poly-cylindrical bore design. Capable of achieving focused, rich tones, evenly throughout all registers, the R13 is great for symphonies or chamber music, soloists, teachers, military bands, students or amateurs.
- Stained African Blackwood (Grenadilla) Body
- Suitable for Professional Players
- Features Double Fish Skin Pads & Blue Steel Springs
- Focused, Rich Tones Play Evenly Throughout All Registers
- Includes a Case, Ligature and Reed