WE ARE OPEN!
From Tuesday 16th June we will be open on our usual days (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday). Obviously things will have to be a bit different to normal so here is how we’ll be operating:
- Initially we will be limiting the number of customers allowed in the shop to a strict maximum of two at a time who must be from the same household (i.e those who do not have to distance from each other).
- Payment: card/contactless device payments only in-store. For phone and online orders we can also accept a bank transfer.
- No instruments or accessories can be tried in the shop. A seven day approval period will be allowed subject to our terms and conditions.
- Toilet and hand washing facilities will not be available but hand sanitiser will be provided. If you’re making a long journey check out LockdownLoos
- As always we will continue to accept online orders and be available during regular shop hours to answer any questions.
- In addition to us doing our bit we suggest washing your hands after opening boxes which will have been handled by third parties in transit.
- Delaying the opening of deliveries will also help minimise the risk as most viruses do not survive long periods of time without a host. Research is ongoing but a recent study found that the COVID-19 coronavirus can survive up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel (Harvard Medical School)
- We will continue to send instruments on Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery within the UK, there are some minor delays but most customers have reported that their deliveries have arrived as expected.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of smaller items. We will endeavour to keep delays to a minimum.
- International shipping will in many cases be delayed so please check locally before placing an order – once items have been sent we do not have control over deliveries.
After 25 years of professional trumpet playing and teaching, Trevor Jones started the business, now established for over 30 years. At Trevor Jones Brass & Woodwind we keep in stock a large selection of brass and woodwind instruments. We also stock a large range of accessories for brass and woodwind instruments such as mouthpieces, mutes and reeds. Repairs are carried out on the premises and are normally completed within a week. Same day and on the spot repairs are regularly being carried out. We have a large choice of sheet music for all brass and woodwind instruments. If you can’t find what you’re looking for please contact us.
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9:30 – 5:30
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 9:30 – 5:30
Friday – Closed
Saturday – 9:30 – 5:00
Sunday – Closed
FIND A PRODUCT
Trying instruments and mouthpieces: Customers are welcome to test instruments, mouthpieces and mutes prior to purchase. As Saturdays can be very busy we ask that you contact us to book a time to use our testing room (this is not usually necessary during the week). When trying any new equipment we suggest you bring your current instrument/mouthpiece/reeds etc.