WE ARE STILL TRADING!
The shop may be closed but we are still processing online and phone orders. Please see below.
COVID-19 policies: This information will be updated as the situation changes.
We will be closed to customers from Tuesday 24th March. This is to protect us and you as much as possible in line with current advice. This is changing frequently so please check here for further updates.
We will still be available on the phone and by email.
We will be open for business as usual online and Tom will be in the shop processing orders Tuesday and Thursday 9:30am-5:30pm. Phone calls will be answered during these hours and on Saturdays. We will be monitoring our email every day so this is the best way to communicate, we can always give you a call back if necessary.
Although we are all currently well, Trevor will not be in the shop for the foreseeable future as due to his age (76, no trombone jokes please) he is seen to be at greater risk. As we are a small team it is possible that we will have to close completely for a short time in the future.
- In addition to us doing our bit we suggest washing your hands after opening boxes which will have been handled by third parties in transit.
- Delaying the opening of deliveries will also help minimise the risk as most viruses do not survive long periods of time without a host. Research is ongoing but a recent study found that the COVID-19 coronavirus can survive up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel (Harvard Medical School)
- We will continue to send instruments on Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery within the UK, there are some minor delays but most customers have reported that their deliveries have arrived as expected.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of smaller items. We will endeavour to keep delays to a minimum.
- International shipping will in many cases be delayed so please check locally before placing an order – once items have been sent we do not have control over deliveries.
Welcome to the Trevor Jones Brass & Woodwind website. If you cannot find what you are looking for please check the Old Website or Contact Us. After 25 years of professional trumpet playing and teaching, Trevor Jones started the business, now established for over 30 years. At Trevor Jones Brass & Woodwind we keep in stock a large selection of brass and woodwind instruments. We also stock a large range of accessories for brass and woodwind instruments such as mouthpieces, mutes and reeds. Repairs are carried out on the premises and are normally completed within a week. Same day and on the spot repairs are regularly being carried out. We have a large choice of sheet music for all brass and woodwind instruments.
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9:30 – 5:30
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 9:30 – 5:30
Friday – Closed
Saturday – 9:30 – 5:00
Sunday – Closed
FIND A PRODUCT
Trying instruments and mouthpieces: Customers are welcome to test instruments, mouthpieces and mutes prior to purchase. As Saturdays can be very busy we ask that you contact us to book a time to use our testing room (this is not usually necessary during the week). When trying any new equipment we suggest you bring your current instrument/mouthpiece/reeds etc.