- Instruments and large accessories are shipped on Tuesday and Thursday.
- We currently use FedEx and UPS within the UK depending on the size of box required and services available. International orders are usually sent by UPS or TNT.
- Small accessories and sheet music are usually send via the Post Office on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Shipping costs are based on box size, within the UK the shipping cost of most smaller instruments is £10 which increases to £25 – £35 for large instruments. Very large items such as tubas may incur a higher cost.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 7 days of receipt, please contact us by phone during shop hours or email [email protected]
- For a full refund of the product purchase price (shipping costs are not refundable), the item(s) must be received within 10 days of contacting us.
- If an item qualified for free shipping, a standard shipping charge will be deducted from the product purchase price.
- All products must be in original condition and include original packaging, accessories and paperwork, and not show signs of wear.
- The manufacturers box, warranty and manual must not be written on and the box must be resealed with clear tape only.
Any wear and/or damage or failure to comply with the above terms will result in an additional charge. We will arrange return shipping of instruments at an additional cost if required.
The following items are NOT returnable:
- Special order items
- Disposable products including cleaning and care products and reeds
- Books/sheet music, CDs and any copy-protected materials
Incorrectly supplied or faulty products will be subject to a full refund including delivery and return costs.
Our prices for customers outside the UK do not include VAT (there is no VAT on our second hand products). Customers are responsible for all taxes and duties payable and should make sure they are aware of these charges in their country before placing an order.
If an international order is returned because delivery could not be completed (ie the shipper could not contact the customer, the customer refuses to pay the duties and taxes), the customer will be refunded their merchandise purchase price minus the return shipping. The customer may also be liable for duties and taxes.