- Additional information
Champion Alto Sax Case
Introduced by Barnes and Mullins in 2014 these attractive and practical Champion cases including the Champion Alto Sax Case will provide the protection your instrument deserves.
• Light weight, but tough construction to protect your instrument
• Durable woven showerproof outer cover
• Grab handle (Saxophone models)
• Padded backstraps with internal padding and breathable mesh (one zip pocket on outside of strap) that can be hidden behind a velcro or zipped cover (Saxophone models)
• Separate shoulder strap that can be attached on the top and bottom of the case
• Plush velour moulded interior
• Reflective flash features on front pockets, zip surrounds and backstraps
• Ez-grip highly visible zip pulls
• Outer accessory / music pockets
• Integral pen and phone pouch (larger cases)
• Velcro handle cover to keep handles together.
Please bear in mind that certain Alto Saxophones will not fit this case are, for example, Keilwerth large bow models, and older style saxophones with the bell keys that are on the underside of the bell.
If you want something even lighter than the Champion alto saxophone case then look at our range of Alto Sax Gig Bags but do bear in mind that gig bags do not offer the same protection that cases can.
Also included in the range of Barnes & Mullins cases for wind instrumets are the Champion Flute Case the Champion Tenor Saxophone Case & the Champion Soprano Saxophone Case
At the moment Barnes & Mullins do not offer a Champion case for a Baritone Saxophone, but one could well be available in the near future…watch this space!