Miyazawa PB202E Flute
The Miyazawa PB202E Flute is a handmade flute with 958 silver headjoint, silver plated nickel silver body, footjoint and key mechanism. It also features closed holes, French style pointed tonearms, drawn toneholes and pinless partial Brögger System. Image shows the PB202RE.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Miyazawa PB202E Flute
The Miyazawa PB202E Flute is a handmade flute with 958 silver headjoint, silver plated nickel silver body, footjoint and key mechanism. It also features closed holes, French style pointed tonearms, drawn toneholes and pinless partial Brögger System.
- Hand-finished flute
- .925 solid headjoint, MZ-10 cut with .990 high purity riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Split E mechanism
- C footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- Partial ‘Brögger System™’ mechanism (see below)
The Brögger System
The Brögger SystemTM—the most advanced and stable mechanism design available.
The Brögger System™ was designed by Danish flutemaker Johan Brögger, who gained international recognition with his Brögger Mekanik™ design. His latest innovation, the Brögger System™, available only from Miyazawa, advances his original concept and includes the ground-breaking Brögger thumb key design. Featuring an innovative pinless mechanism with a curved coupling rod construction, enhanced ergonomic design and precise thumb key mechanism, the Brögger System™ will help elevate your performance. Other benefits include:
- The capability to perfectly adjust and balance the spring tension of each individual key, resulting in a more even, effortless feel for the flutist.
- Sleek one-piece rod and kicker construction. This simplified solution provides more structural integrity for a stronger, more stable and precise mechanism.
- Reduced friction and less wear between moving parts.
- Faster action and incredibly smooth mechanical function allowing the performer to have a virtuosic advantage and complete confidence in their flute.
The Brögger Thumb Key Mechanism™ Advantage
The Brögger Thumb Key Mechanism™ is a pioneering design that eliminates the necessity of flat springs and provides a more secure, comfortable fit in a flutist’s hand. Traditional thumb key mechanisms require flat springs which contact the body tubing of the flute. Whenever the thumb B or Bb is depressed, the flat springs rub on the body tubing causing friction and wear. The innovative Brögger Thumb Key Mechanism™ enables the use of the same springs as on the mainline keys with additional desirable advantages.
- Efficient and more responsive key action.
- Less wear for increased stability and longevity.
- Thumb key post located in an out-of-the-way position for smoother, more secure playing.
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue.